This Scholar Orientation Class focuses on these outcomes:
1. Gives you a brief orientation to your study experience at Christian Leaders Institute.
2. Enroll with English Literacy Classes if your English skills need improvement. You still can complete this class. You will pick the English Literacy Class that fits your situation.
3. Helps you become successful at using the web technology at Christian Leaders Institute.
4. Consider your course of study. Each track will be introduced to you.
5. Learn about the Ordination program through the Christian Leaders Alliance ordination.
6. Join the Christian Leaders Network.
7. Complete required administration activities such as reading the terms and conditions and course failure policy.
8. Learn about the difference between the Mission Credentials and the Collegiate credentials and what is free and what has a fee.