What Are Your Goals?
We suggest writing the answers to the following questions down and keeping them in a place where you can always refer back to them. The Bible says, “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.” Habakkuk 2:2
Whenever you are struggling through studies or need motivation to remind you why you became a student with us, you can alway look back at this to remind you.
- Why are you studying in the first place?
- What are your spiritual goals in life?
- What are you going to do with this training?
- Who is this going to benefit? You family? Your Church?
- Have you set up a private place to study and go through the courses?
- Have you set apart a block scheduled time for you to go through the courses and material every week?
- If you are feeling discouraged, what motivates you?
- Have you set up realistic expectations for yourself?
- How bad do you want your dream to come true?
- What are you willing to do to make that happen?
Now that you’ve read through these, get a piece of paper and a pen and think about each one and write dow your answers. This will not work if you only do it mentally… WRITE IT DOWN!
Below is a video done by our Provost Dave Feddes about what it takes to be a successful student at CLI.