Virtual Classroom Information
When you study with CLI, your computer brings the classroom to you.
Quicktime or Flash player will enable you to view video lectures during each course.
You need to have a word processor that can save documents in one of the following formats:
- Microsoft Word format (extension doc or docx)
- Rich Text Format (extension rtf)
There is a free word processor available called OpenOffice. You can download the software at the following link
This software can save documents in ether format. When you select save. Choose the appropriate file type.
You must have a high speed internet connection to watch the video presentations. Cable, DSL, satellite, or wireless.
For best results, we recommend the following items for your system
- Windows XP or higher
- Internet Explorer latest version, Mozilla Firefox latest version, Google Chrome latest version
- Quicktime or Flash Player ( for Video Presentations)
- Word Processing program that can save doc, docx or rtf compatible documents (most assignments are now copy-paste into web box)
- Macintosh OS
- Safari web browser, Google Chrome latest version, or Mozilla Firefox latest version
- Quicktime or Flash Player
(for Video Presentations)
- Word Processing program that can save doc, docx or rtf compatible documents