CLI Graduates are Invited to Enroll in Our Degree Program
Associate of Divinity and Bachelor of Divinity Now Available with Transfer Credits
Do you already have your core credits? Request that a transcript be sent to the following address:
Christian Leaders Institute
700 Washington St. Ste 260
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Don’t have $750 to pay up front? If you want to pay in installments; the price is 900 total. The total has to be paid off before you finish each program. You can pay a portion off each month until the the $900 is paid in full. These payment options are also available for your bachelor degree!
Online Giving and other designated funds have been put aside to support the Global Mission Fund. This fund subsidizes the cost of all awards and cards at Christian Leaders Institute. Click here to find out more.
The cost of the degree covers all administrative overhead associated with offering bachelors and associates degrees. This includes processing transfer credits, sending your official embossed diploma for your degrees, accreditation costs, help desk support, core credit class development and administration, inclusion in the directory, student id cards, and downloadable resources for degree program students.
It’s the most requested feature at Christian Leaders Institute, from students and first time inquiries alike. Now it’s finally here: a degree program. You can get an associate degree or a bachelor degree right here at Christian Leaders Institute!
Transfer Credits are Currently Required for Degrees
All degrees require a core curriculum, which Christian Leaders Institute is still developing. For this reason, the only way to currently obtain a degree at Christian Leaders Institute is to earn core credits elsewhere. One option that you have for this is to enroll in a local community college for your core credits. A community college is much less expensive than a university.
Another option that you have is to take CLEP exams. CLEP exams cost $80 each, which is often a cheaper option than even a community college course. In addition to this, a CLEP can be taken even if there isn’t a community college near you. Christian Leaders Institute has identified CLEP exams that we will accept for all of the core credits that are required. Click here for more information about CLEP exams.
Once you have transferred the core credits, you can begin work on the Christian Leaders Institute classes that are required for the degrees. To see which classes are required for each degree program, check out the degree requirements below!
Associate of Divinity
Associate of Divinity (61-62 Credits)
Associate of Divinity (28-29 Credits)
Christian Leaders Institute Classes
- Getting Started Class Christian Leaders Basics (7 credits)
- Old Testament Survey (3 Credits)
- New Testament Survey (3 Credits)
- Church History (3 Credits)
- Pastoral Care and Marriage: (3 credits)
- People Smart for Ministry (3 credits)
- Church and Ministry: (3 credits)
- One Elective 3-4 Credits
Core Credits (33 Credits)
Transfer Credits: Credits must be transferred into Christian Leaders Institute from a college level program. The fee for reviewing transcripts is included in the $300 administration and processing fees. After credits are reviewed, these classes will be awarded into the CLI degree program by our official registrar.
- College English (3 Credits)
- Literature Course (3 Credits)
- History 1 World or National History (3 Credits)
- History 2 World Or National History (3 Credits)
- College Mathematics: Basic or Business or Algebra (3 Credits)
- Science (3 Credits)
- Philosophy or Humanities (3 Credits) Transfer in
- Management (3 Credits)
- Marketing (3 Credits)
- Psychology (3 Credits) or Sociology (3 Credits)
- Micro or Macro Economics (3)
Total Core Classes 33 Credits
Bachelor of Divinity
Bachelor of Divinity (120 Credits) (Free CLI Classes)
In addition to the requirements for the Associate of Divinity degree, the following requirements must be satisfied in order to obtain a Bachelor of Divinity degree:
Theological Division (8 Credits)
- Systematic Theology I (4 Credits)
- Systematic Theology II (4 Credits)
Historical Division (7 Credits)
- Early Church History (3 Credits)
- Missions and Revivals (4 Credits)
Biblical Interpretation Division (11 Credits)
- Hermeneutics and Exegesis (3 Credits)
- Biblical Interpretation 1: Old Testament Themes (4 Credits)
- Biblical Interpretation 2: Old Testament Themes (4 Credits)
Proclamation Division (9 Credits)
- Christian Apologetics (3 Credits)
- Evangelism (3 Credits)
- Sermon Construction (3 Credits)
Electives (23-24 Credits)
- Church Planting (4 Credits)
- Making Peace (3 Credits)
- Christian Ethics (3 Credits)
- Biblical Greek 1 (4 Credits)
- Biblical Greek 2 (4 Credits)
- Biblical Greek 3 (4 Credits)
- Wisdom Literature (3 Credits)