Solving the Problems of Receiving Ministry Training
What if there was a generosity-driven, free, quality ministry training option?
What if you could get your ministry training without debt?
What if you could offer called leaders in your church a ministry training option that let them keep serving at your local church?
Over 120,000 people have enrolled for ministry studies at Christian Leaders Institute since 2006.
Over 10,000 students have completed at least the first CLI graduate level in over 160 countries.
Over 21,000 programs of ministry study have been completed.
Christian Leaders Institute is a pioneer in the generosity-driven model of higher ministry education. Donations support the operations of the budget. Donations come from individuals, foundations, churches, and students. Students are asked to be Vision Partner donors. No Obligation. Christian Leaders Institute is laying the foundation for including more languages. We have begun to offer classes in French.
Key Features of the Ministry Training:
- Forty-two free, high-quality classes available.
- No prerequisites, but you must be able to complete a getting-started class to receive the scholarship for free ministry training.
- Local mentors picked by you will assist you.
- All course materials are provided for free in each course.
- Certificates, diplomas, and degrees available.
- CLI Bachelor of Divinity graduates are welcomed to apply by Calvin Seminary, Northern Seminary, and Western Seminary.
- Local non-denominational ordination through Christian Leaders Alliance, Christian Leaders Church, and local endorsers in your community.
- Training can be done on smart phones, tablets, or computers.
- Academics led by Dr. David Feddes (PhD, Trinity Evangelical Divinity Seminary).
- Qualified Faculty Members who hold advanced degrees.
- Leading Missiologist Dr. Craig Van Gelder endorsed Christian Leaders Institute as a powerful curriculum. See his endorsement: click here