What Does the Free Anger Management Class Include?
This course focuses on helping people to manage unchecked behaviors that lead to poor judgment, acting out, self-destructive behaviors, and feeling out of control. Instead, attitudes and behaviors can be cultivated that are conducive to long-term success and peace of mind.
Anger – a strong human emotion associated with feelings of displeasure, disappointment, and annoyance. Anger management is a healthy pursuit that reduces stress on the body. The course leads to better outcomes through learned behaviors. It teaches participants to identify Hot Buttons unique to their communication style.
Fear – keeps people from achieving things they want the most. Fear is often what makes people anxious and less than their best selves. By learning how to avoid behaviors generally coupled with an underlying fear, a giant step is taken. As a result, personal well-being and interpersonal relationships improve.
Professional presenter Professor Tony Russing has been presenting Leader Smart courses for over 30 years in the business community. He will teach you how to overcome and help others overcome anger management issues.
- Learn about anger issues and their causes.
- Reduce and prevent exhibited anger behaviors.
- Discovery of anger examples called “undiscussable.”
- Internalize the antidote to acting out anger.
- Name self-protective strategies that bring anger into the open.
- Learn anger’s impact on health and wellness.
- Overcome the overwhelming.
- Learn behaviors essential to anger management success.
- Understand the mistakes and how we learn from them.
- Choose an extraordinary emotional management path.
- Communicate with precision/neuro-linguistic programming.
- Develop relationship restoration and building.