Terms and Conditions
Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. Christian Leaders NFP, also being known as Christian Leaders Ministries in 2020, provides you the services on this website (“Services”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Service (“TCOS”), which we may update from time to time without notice to you. By accessing and using the Services at christianleadersministries.org, christianleadersinstitute.org, christianleadersalliance.org, christianleaderscollege.org, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of the Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions. In addition, when using particular Services provided by us, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such Services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions. This terms and conditions statement applies to all websites, blogs, programs, and ministries of Christian Leaders Ministries.
2. Description of Christian Leaders Ministries Services. Christian Leaders Ministries provides an online family of ministries, including Christian Leaders Institute, Christian Leaders Alliance, Christian Leaders College, Life Coach Minister, MinistryBiz, and Christian Leaders Church. It provides online ministry training and religious programs. This mission includes but is not limited to: training pastors, associate pastors, youth pastors, non-fiction Christian book authors or bloggers, chaplains, bishops, denominational leaders, elders, deacons, apostles, ministry training students, retired pastors, worship leaders, missionaries, donors to Christian non-profits, ministry training teachers, small group leaders, church leaders, church staff leaders, bi-vocational church leaders, and evangelists. The content, social groups, Services, and applications will be wholesome and not in conflict with this focus. We have a statement of faith The statement of faith guides the “theological soul” of Christian Leaders Ministries.
We do not discriminate regarding the opportunity to study or be “locally ordained” based on ethnicity, race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, immigration status, economic circumstances, physical or mental abilities and characteristics, religious tradition, or ability to donate for the training. We want everyone to have access to free ministry training. There is an administrative fee for certified official awards that cover administration costs. We reserve the right to be the sole interpreter of this statement should the need arise. We provide access to online ministry training including access to a rich collection of resources, including without limitation, various communications and ministry tools, forums, personalized content, and branded programming which may be accessed through the various mediums or devices now known or hereafter developed. You understand and agree that the content at christianleadersinstitute.org may include appeals for donations and your support is very much appreciated. You also understand and agree that the Services may include certain communications from christianleadersinstitute.org and other websites in the Christian Leaders Ministries family, such as service announcements, administrative messages, etc. These communications are considered part of your participation at Christian Leaders Ministries.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Services, including the release of new programs and applications, shall be subject to the Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions. You understand and agree that our Services are provided “AS-IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, misdelivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
Credentials given will reflect the vision of the ministries as overseen by the Board of Trustees of Christian Leaders Ministries.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Services, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access our Services. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of our Services, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
3. Registration and User Obligations. In consideration of your use of our Services, you represent that you are involved in or training for Christian Leadership and you must be at least 13 years of age. We have a simple membership form that you fill out when you join christianleadersinstitute.org. Completing this form communicates your interest in preparing for Christian leadership.
5. Member Account and Password. You are given a User Name and Password upon completing our registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You agree to exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
6. Member Conduct. Christianleadersinstitute.org and other sites users agree to share in our goal of providing a forum or chats that are wholesome and supportive for the development of equipped called leaders for the strengthening of the church. We respect all humans as image-bearers of God. We reserve the right to refuse, reject, or remove Content (as defined below) that we deem to be inconsistent with this goal and that, in our sole discretion, is objectionable, and/or does not comply with the Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions, and, specifically, the following member conduct rules and guidelines: You understand that all information, date, chats, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originates. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit or make available via christianleadersinstitute.org. As such, we do not control the Content posted by Users and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via christianleadersinstitute.org. You agree to comply with the following rules and guidelines in regard to your public and private posts on the Christian Leaders technology platforms, including all sites and networks.
a. Be truthful about yourself
1). Do not provide false personal information or create an account for anyone other than yourself, without permission.
2). Do not use your personal status or profile for seeking donations from other students. Students or Graduates are not allowed to ask other students or graduates for financial support. Offenders may be expelled. If you receive such requests, you agree to notify Christian Leaders Ministries.
3). Do not create more than one personal profile without permission.
4). Keep your information up to date.
5). Do not transfer your account without the permission of the Christian Leaders Ministries.
6). Any unwanted solicitations or sexually threatening advances will result in expulsion from CLI.
b. Be truthful to your neighbor
1). Treat others the way you want to be treated.
2). No posting of spam or other unauthorized commercial communications.
3). No collecting users’ content or information using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
4). Ministry purposes do not include network marketing businesses. Do not post or upload Content that consists of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
5). No uploading malicious code or viruses.
6). No sharing login data belonging to someone else.
7). No gossiping about or harassing your neighbor.
8). No uploading or posting of pornographic or violent images.
9). No unlawful, misleading, or discriminatory statements.
10). No uploading or posting of Content that will harm minors in any way.
11). No posting or uploading of Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
12). Do not impersonate any person or entity.
13). Do not post, upload, or make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
14). Do not post, upload, or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of another person or entity.
15). Do not post, upload, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
16). Do not post, upload, or otherwise make available, intentionally or unintentionally, any Content that by so doing will violate any applicable local, state, federal, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, and any other regulations having the force of law.
17). You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on christianleadersinstitute.org or any other site or network maintained by Christian Leaders Ministries.
18). If you are ordained through the Christian Leaders Alliance, you promise to mind your walk with God as a Christian leader. If a bad charge comes, you may be removed from the ordination list, at our sole discretion until you have repaired your reputation.
7. MinistryBiz. If you participate in a MinistryBiz with Christian Leaders Ministries. Be aware of the following:
a. You or your organization are the sole owners of your MinistryBiz. The Christian Leaders Ministries family of resources, including ministry training, clergy certification, church planting, and/or other training do not imply a franchise management or partnership relationship with your local MinistryBiz enterprise.
b. You are expected to serve in your community as trained and recommended clergy members who, like the Apostle Paul, operate a “Tent Making” MinistryBiz. When Paul first met Aquila and Pricilla there is no mention of their following Jesus. Paul considered them associates in his tentmaking trade.
Acts 18:2-3 There Paul met a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, because Claudius had ordered all the Jews to leave Rome. Paul went to see them, and because he was a tentmaker as they were, he stayed and worked with them.
Out of this MinistryBiz relationship, Aquila and Pricilla became key early church Christian leaders. We see the same type of dynamics in your service to the community.
You are leading a clergy-led local business. All training and resources are designed to help you succeed in your MinistryBiz.
c. You understand that any access to services Christian Leaders Ministries provides does not mean that we endorse the practices of any local MinistryBiz. We provide you with training and certification services. We will state on the MinistryBiz website.
Ministrybiz participants have accessed training using the resources of the Christian Leaders Institute and the Clergy certification process of the Christian Leaders Alliance. MinistryBiz participants are availed other support products, resources, and services. Christian Leaders Ministries does not own or manage any of the local MinistryBiz participants or their operations. If you become aware of a MinistryBiz participant that is engaging in unethical or illegal conduct, please report abuse at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Removal of Content. At our discretion, we have the right to remove any Content that we believe violates the Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions. If we remove your content for violating someone’s intellectual property rights and you believe that our decision is in error, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal our decision. You can initiate an appeal by giving us written notice of appeal within 30 days after the content is removed by us.
9. Mobile. Any mobile services we provide are free. However, your carrier’s rates still apply for texting, web access, etc. In the event that you change your mobile telephone number, you agree to update your account information within 72 hours.
10. Modifications to Services. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services (or any part thereof).
11. Termination of Account. You may terminate your christianleadersinstitute.org account at any time and for any reason. You agree that we may, without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit your access to or suspend your account and access to the Services. Cause for such termination, limitation of access or suspension shall include, but not be limited to,
a. Breaches or violations of the Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines,
b. Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
c. Discontinuance or material modification to the Services (or any part thereof),
d. Unexpected technical or security issues or problems,
e. Extended periods of inactivity,
f. Engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or
g. Nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services.
Further, you agree that all terminations, limitations of access and suspensions for cause shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account or access to the Services. Termination of your account includes any or all of the following: (a) removal of access to all or part of the offerings within the Services, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files, and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of all or part of the Services’ Websites.
12. Our Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Services and any necessary software used in connection with the Services (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through the Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by us or the applicable licensor (such as an advertiser), you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform, or create derivative works based on our Services, such Content or the Software, in whole or in part. We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of the Software; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree to not modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Services.
13. Amendments. We reserve the right to amend the Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice for legal or administrative reasons. All other changes will be made and posted on our website.
14. Disputes. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions or arising out of any other matter exclusively through the Christian Leaders Ministries for Christian Conciliation in Billings, Montana. The laws of the State of Florida will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit all claims first to non-binding mediation and then to binding arbitration, if necessary. Mediators and arbitrators will be selected according to the most current edition of the Rules of Procedure for Christian Conciliation. A copy of the Rules of Procedure for Christian Conciliation is available at http://www.peacemaker.net. or other Christian conciliation websites that may be a successor to the Institute for Christian conciliation.
15. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify us, our subsidiaries, affiliated partners, directors, officers, agents, employees, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify, or otherwise make available through the Services, your use of the Services, your violation of the Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions, or your violation of the rights of another.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
A. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT CHRISTIANLEADERSINSTITUTE.ORG or any related ministries site WILL BE SAFE AND SECURE. CHRISTIAN LEADERS MINISTRIES, INC AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
B. CHRISTIAN LEADERS MINISTRIES AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
C. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
D. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions.
17. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CHRISTIAN LEADERS, MINISTRIES, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (a) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES; (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING THE SERVICES; OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
18. Exclusions and Limitations. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 19 AND 20 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
19. Trademark, Service Mark, and Copyright Information. You agree that all of our trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other logos and brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and are our property. You may not use or display any of our property without prior permission.
20. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
a. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
b. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
c. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
d. your address, telephone number, and email address;
e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
f. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf. Our Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: By mail: Copyright Agent c/o Christian Leaders Ministries 17771 West Spring Lake Road, Spring Lake, Michigan 49456
21. Terms Applicable to Users Outside the United States. We are committed to providing a wholesome online community of Christian leaders with consistent standards for everyone. We also strive to respect local laws. If you are a user outside of the United States, the following terms apply to you:
a. You consent to have your data sent to and processed in the United States.
b. If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on christianleadersinstitute.org (such as advertising, payments or solicitations of donations) or operate an application or website.
a. “Services” means the features and services we make available, including but not limited to: (1) our families of websites such as www.christianleadersinstitute.org and any other branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (2) other media, software, devices, or networks now existing or later developed; and (3) our Platform.
b. “Us,” “we” and “our” means Christian Leaders, NFP, or Christian Leaders Ministries.
c. “Platform” means a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from christianleadersinstitute.org or provide data to us.
d. “Content” means facts and other information about you, including actions you take and anything you post on christianleadersinstitute.org.
e. “Data” means content and information that third parties can retrieve from christianleadersinstitute.org or provide to christianleadersinstitute.org through Platform.
f. “Post” means to post on christianleadersinstitute.org, and any other related websites operated by us, or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
g. “Use” means use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
h. “Application” means any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives data from us.
23. General Provisions.
a. Entire Agreement. The Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior version of this Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions between you and us with respect to the Services. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other services, affiliate services, third-party content, or third-party software.
b. Waiver and Severability of Terms. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision. All other provisions of the Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
c. No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to the Content within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all Content therein permanently deleted.
d. Statute of Limitations. To the extent permitted by law, you agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or the Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
e. The section titles in the Christian Leaders Institute Ministries and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
25. Violations. Please report any violations of the Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions to email@example.com
26. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Florida shall apply to the interpretation and enforcement of the Christian Leaders Ministries Terms and Conditions, exclusive of its laws and rules regarding conflict of laws.
QUESTIONS? Visit our Support Page HERE
CONTINUE to Agree to CLI’s Plagiarism Policy and Terms and Conditions HERE
Last updated on August 5, 2020. Copyright (c)Christian Leaders, NFP