Are you called to bring revival to your community and to the world?
Do you want the confidence the Divinity Degree offers? This degree is perfect for continued theological studies. Seminaries like Calvin Theological Seminary will require you take Biblical Greek I, Biblical Greek II, and Biblical Greek III.
The Divinity Degree is designed to be our most theological and academic ministry degree. If you complete this degree, you succeeded at a great challenge. This is an intellectually rigorous study. And these degrees can be connected to ordination at the Christian Leaders Alliance.
Those who complete this Bachelor Degree will be able to apply for Masters studies at Calvin Theological Seminary, Western Theological Seminary and Northern Seminary, under each seminaries’ individual application guidelines.
Your classes at CLI are free. To become enrolled in the Degree Program, you must set up an administrative fee. These fees are necessary to administer the official accreditation and compliance function of your academic completion. Currently, the cost for the Associate Degree in developed nations is $1,000 (payment plans are available). The cost of the Bachelor Degree is $1,000 (payment plans are available). Currently, there are options for developing nations to pay a smaller administrative fee amount. See our current fee schedule. Click Here.
Check out our Course descriptions here.
Associate of Divinity Degree (62-64 Credits)
General Education Courses (35-37 credits)
- English Comprehension (4 credits) OR English transfer (3 credits)
- Old Testament Literature or History and Theology (3 credits) OR Literature transfer (3 credits)
- Basic Writing (2 credits)
- World History (3 credits) OR History 1 transfer (3 credits)
- Communications 101 (3 Credits) OR US History OR National History transfer
- Ministry Mathematics (3 credits) OR College Algebra (3 credits) OR College Mathematics transfer (3 credits)
- Astronomy (3 credits) OR Intro to Biology (3 credits) OR Science transfer (3 credits)
- Philosophy 101 (3 credits) OR Philosophy transfer OR Humanities transfer (3 credits)
- Introduction to Psychology (3 credits) OR Introduction to Sociology OR Social Science transfer (3 credits)
- Management by the Book (3 credits) OR Management transfer (3 credits)
- Economics 101 (3 credits) OR Economics transfer
- Enterprise Marketing (4 credits) OR Church Planting – Marketing (4 credits) OR Marketing transfer (3 credits)
Transfer Credits: The fee for reviewing transcripts is included administration and processing fees. After credits are reviewed, these classes will be awarded into the CLI degree program by our official registrar.
Ministry Courses (27 credits)
- Ministry 101 (4 Credits)
- Christian Basics (3 Credits)
- Old Testament Survey (3 Credits)
- New Testament Survey (3 Credits)
- Church History (4 Credits)
- Pastoral Care and Marriage: (3 credits)
- People Smart for Ministry (3 credits)
- Church and Ministry: (3 credits)
- Associate of Divinity (1 credit)
Associate of Divinity Degree total credits: 62-64
Bachelor of Divinity Degree (122-124 credits)
Associate of Divinity (62-64 credits)
Bachelor of Divinity Degree Courses (60 credits)
Theological Division (8 credits)
- Systematic Theology I (4 credits)
- Systematic Theology II (4 credits)
Historical Division (7 credits)
- Early Church History (3 credits)
- Missions and Revivals (4 credits)
Biblical Interpretation Division (11 credits)
- Hermeneutics and Exegesis (3 credits)
- Biblical Interpretation 1: Old Testament Themes (4 credits)
- Biblical Interpretation 2: Old Testament Themes (4 credits)
Proclamation Division (10 credits)
- Christian Apologetics (3 credits)
- Evangelism: Presenting Grace (3 credits)
- Sermon Construction and Presentation (4 credits)
Spiritual Formation Division (6 credits)
- Prayer (3 credits)
- Christian Ethics (3 credits)
Electives (18 credits)
- Greek 1 – Required for Seminary transfer (4 Credits)
- Greek 2 -Required for Seminary transfer (4 Credits)
- Greek 3 – Required for Seminary transfer (4 Credits)