Christian Leaders Institute – A division of Christian Leaders, NFP
Official Phone Number: (616) 777-0305
Contact Hours: Monday-Friday – 8:30 am-4:00 pm USA Eastern time
Florida – President’s Office and Offical Headquarters for Granting Credentials
970 Lake Carillon Drive, Suite 300
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Michigan – Operational Headquarters, Technology, Administration, Customer Service, and Principle Correspondence Address
17771 West Spring Lake Rd
Spring Lake, Michigan 49456
Christian Leaders Institute is the educational arm of Christian Leaders, NFP. Christian Leaders, NFP was organized in 2006 as a Religious 501(c)3 not for profit corporation.
Note: Our plan for 2019 is to move our 501(3) c status from the state of Illinois to the state of Florida. We are incorporated in the states of Florida, Illinois, and Michigan. Our president’s office and academic headquarters will be located in Florida and our Technology and customer service department will be located in Michigan. All calls and correspondence are done through our Michigan office.
Christian Leaders, NFP Related Links in English
- Christian Leaders Network – Christian Leaders Church participants connect to each other through this private Social Media connection. Join Christian Leaders Network Now.
- Christian Leaders Alliance – Global Alliance of Christian Leaders Institute trained and ordained leaders – See Directory of Ordained Christian Leaders
- Preaching Acts – A preaching and ministry communication site led by Dr. Bruce Ballast
- Ignite Restoration – Christian Leaders who are ministering in the Restorative Justice space – Register for Updates
- Can We Know that God is Real? A Christian Philosophy site led by Dr. Roy Clouser.
- Christian Leaders Institute YouTube Channel -Stay connected to the latest news of Christian Leaders Institute
- Christian Leaders Institute Facebook Page – Like this page to spread ministry training impact
Vision and Mission
Christian Leaders Institute brings opportunities for Christian higher education to those called to ministry.
The apostle Paul was a gospel Minister. He was also an enterprise Minister. This bi-vocational approach was core to the Apostle Paul. He served his community by making tents. Tentmaking funded his gospel ministry and helped him spread that ministry through the connections he made in that enterprise. For instance, Paul recruited fellow tentmakers Priscilla and Aquila to share in the gospel ministry.
After this, Paul left Athens and went to Corinth.There he met a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, because Claudius had ordered all the Jews to leave Rome. Paul went to see them, and because he was a tentmaker as they were, he stayed and worked with them. (Acts 18:1-3)
Christian Leaders Institute is inspired to raise up well educated Christian Leaders who may or may not hold a traditional “ministry” position. Since ministry paid positions are less in comparison to the need for more Christian Leaders, our mission is to make this opportunity available to as many called Christians as possible.
Over 200,000 people have signed up as enrolled prospects since 2006. Nearly 20,000 have completed classes and programs. The classes and programs include Award, Certificate, Diploma, and Bachelor credentials.
Distinctive Program Opportunites
This ministry education opportunity is for Christians who want to make a difference for Christ. Christian Leaders Institute:
- Offers ministry training regardless of the student’s economic status, educational status, race, gender, or any other discriminating factor. See Statement of Faith
- Offers higher-education that meets the US Department of Education (USDE) standards. The accreditation process is a long one and we are currently improving our standards to meet those expectations. See our current Non-USDE credibility.
- Offers free ministry training that is supported by a generosity-driven model. Everyone who has access to the internet has access over 180 credit hours courses.
- Offers official awards through fees or through a specific expression of this generosity-driven model. Example: If a student gives to this mission, we wave or discount certain fees.
- Offers ordination opportunities through the Christian Leaders Alliance.
To equip underserved Christians who want higher education throughout the world with college-level education via smartphones, tablets, or computers.
To equip called and motivated Christian Leaders to proclaim the gospel and bring revival.
To guide our students through local mentoring relationships where they can process their cognitive learning. Students are encouraged to find local mentors in their area(s) of calling or interest.
To help initiate local ordinations in their indigenous faith-based community.
To develop practical ministry programs of study for bi-vocational ministry leaders.
To give our trained leaders tools to spread ministry training to others.