About Christian Leaders Institute
Our Guiding Narrative
Christian Leaders Institute (CLI) brings high-quality Christian college education by removing barriers of cost and geographical location for the 92 percent of the world that currently does not have access to higher education.
Christian Leaders Institute offers internet-based education curriculum and materials to any individual who desires a Christian-based higher education.
CLI’s vision is to provide high-quality ministry training to any individual in the world, regardless of the student’s economic status, educational status, race, gender, or any other discriminating factor.
Our Institute Mission
To equip underserved Christians who want higher education throughout the world with college-level education via smartphones, tablets or desktop computers.
To equip called and motivated Christian Leaders to proclaim the gospel and bring revival.
To guide our students through local mentoring relationships where they can process their cognitive learning.
To help initiate local ordinations in their indigenous faith-based community.
To develop practical ministry programs of study for bi-vocational ministry leaders.
Educational Program: The curriculum consists of comprehensive learning tools that include online lectures, free textbooks, and our performance-based grading and monitoring system.
Credential Program: The credential program contains a wide range of awards, certificates, diplomas, and degrees in ministry and enterprise topics.
Credential Ordinations: A close connection the Christian Leaders Alliance for facilitating worldwide ordinations.
Credential Reputation Card: Christian Leaders Institute offers a program whereby former offenders study for no charge. They are guided through a process of improving their reputations and are offered the opportunity to get a New Life Card.
Michigan – World Headquarters
17771 West Spring Lake Rd
Spring Lake, Michigan 49456
970 Lake Carillon Drive Suite 300
St. Petersburg, FL 33716
Christian Leaders Institute (CLI) is a ministry of Christian Leaders, which is a 501 (c) three non-profit ministry. Christian Leaders Institute trains thousands of Christian Leaders including graduates in over 170 countries. See CLI Directory. Thousands of local Christian Leaders are graduating at Christian Leaders Institute.
Christian Leaders Institute seeks called local leaders who sense the call into ministry no matter what their financial situation looks like. Christian Leaders Institute offers high-quality ministry training. Local Christian leaders get training right where they live in connection with a local sponsor/mentor of their choosing.
We make this training available free of charge for any called Christian leader. Every self-enrolled student who agrees to our faith statement and who completes the Getting Started Class is admitted for study.
The Case For Christian Leaders Institute
God’s Spirit moves among people all the time. We can’t predict when someone will be open to hearing about His love or talking about His grace. Yet God calls His people to be witnesses “to the ends of the earth.” He expects us to be ready.
Here’s the problem: Local Christian Leaders often don’t feel confident ministering to, witnessing to, or leading others who are seeking God. Our tendency is to look to the “official folks” — Pastors and Bishops— who we think should feel competent in these situations. Plus, there are not enough pastors on the planet to minister to all the people who are seeking comfort and answers every day.
Ordinary, local Christian leaders around the world are in a perfect position to serve the seeking, hurting and needy people who surround them. They just need to know how. That knowledge is free and available to anyone, anytime, through the online education offered by Christian Leaders Institute (CLI).
What Is The Need?
Over 92 percent of the world does not have access to high-quality higher education. Over 75 percent of ordained leaders have little formal ministry training. Most ministry training is costly or not formal education grade.
What Is Our Unique Approach to Filling that Need?
Christian Leaders Institute can meet that need effectively free of charge on cell phones, tablets or desktop computers. Our digital campus is easy to navigate. CLI offers over 120 hours of high-quality instruction, including quizzes. We facilitate local ordination for local Christian leaders.
CLI provides excellent courses which are available 24/7. The first online class in 2006 had 6 students. Now tens of thousands have graduated. See impact. click here.
We do this on an annual budget of over one million dollars. Professors are employed to post CLI classes that include test and quizzes. Once the class is posted, the class can be repeated.
All of CLI’s funding comes from private sources:
- 50% from foundations
- 50% from students or other donors
Education for students is free. But many of them give as vision partners or through the donation-purchase of awards or other products.
So what would CLI do with more money? Make this training available in other languages.
The beautiful thing, however, is that CLI knows how to create online learning in any language. Our processes can be replicated in other languages as quickly as we raise the funds to translate our materials. Funding is the only constraint.
We desire to raise up more revival leaders who will be well trained and ready to proclaim the love of Christ everywhere
Terms and Conditions
Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS. Christian Leaders Institute, a ministry and service of Christian Leaders NFP (“CLI”). We provide to you the services on this website (“Services”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Service (“TCOS”), which we may update from time to time without notice to you. By accessing and using the Services at Christianleadersinstitute.org, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions. In addition, when using particular services provided by us, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions.
2. Description of Christian Leaders Institute Services. Christianleadersinstitute.org is an online ministry training mission everywhere. This mission includes but not limited to: pastors, associate pastors, youth pastors, non-fiction Christian book authors or bloggers, chaplains, bishops, denominational leaders, elders, deacons, apostles, ministry training students, retired pastors, worship leaders, missionaries, donors to Christian non-profits, ministry training teachers, small group leaders, Church leaders or staff leaders, bi-vocational church leaders, and evangelists. The content, social groups, services, and applications will be wholesome and not in conflict with this focus. We have a statement of faith. This statement of the faith guides the “theological soul” of Christianleadersinstitute.org.
We do not discriminate opportunity to study based on ethnicity, race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, immigration status, economic circumstances, physical and mental abilities and characteristics, and religious tradition, and ability to donate for the training. The classes are available and free to take. There is a donation fee for certified official awards that cover administration.
We reserve the right to be the sole interpreter of this statement should the need arise. We provide you with access to online ministry training including access to a rich collection of resources, including without limitation various communications and ministry tools, forums, personalized content and branded programming which may be accessed through any various medium or device now known or hereafter developed. You also understand and agree that the content at Christianleadersinstitute.org may include appeals for donations and your support is very much appreciated. You also understand and agree that the Services may include certain communications from Christianleadersinstitute.org, such as service announcements, administrative messages, etc., and that these communications are considered part of participating as a member of Christianleadersinstitute.org. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Services, including the release of new programs and applications, shall be subject to the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions. You understand and agree that our Services are provided “AS-IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Christianleadersinstitute.org Services, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access our Services. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of our Services, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.3. Registration and User Obligations. In consideration of your use of our Services, you represent that you are involved in or training for Christian Leadership and you must be at least 13 years of age. We have a simple membership form that you fill out when you join Christianleadersinstitute.org. This form communicates your involvement in or preparing for Christian Leadership.
5. Member Account and Password. You are given a User Name and Password upon completing our registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You agree to exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
6. Member Conduct. Christianleadersinstitute.org users must share in our goal of providing a forum or chats that are wholesome and supportive for the development of equipped called leaders for the strengthening of the church. We respect all humans as image bearers of God. We reserve the right to refuse, reject, or remove Content (as defined below) that we deem to be inconsistent with this goal and that, in our sole discretion, is objectionable, and/or does not comply with the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions, and, specifically, the following member conduct rules and guidelines: You understand that all information, date, chats, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originates. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit or make available via Christianleadersinstitute.org. As such, we do not control the Content posted by Users and we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via Christianleadersinstitute.org.
Be truthful about yourself
a. Do not provide false personal information on, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
b. Do not use your personal status or profile for seeking donations from other students. Student or Graduates are not allowed to ask other students or graduates for financial support. Offenders may be expelled.
c. Do not create more than one personal profile without permission.
d. Keep your information up to date.
e. Do not transfer your account without the permission of Christian Leaders Institute.
f. Any unwanted solicitations or sexually threatening advances will result in expulsion from CLI.
Be truthful to your neighbor
a. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
b. No posting of spam or other unauthorized commercial communications.
c. No collecting users’ content or information using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
d. Ministry purposes do not include network marketing businesses. Do not post or upload Content that consists of unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
e. No uploading malicious code or viruses.
f. No sharing login data belonging to someone else.
g. No gossiping about or harassing your neighbor.
h. No uploading or posting of pornographic or violent images.
i. No unlawful, misleading or discriminatory statements.
j. No uploading or posting of Content that will harm minors in any way.
k. No posting or uploading of Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
l. Do not impersonate any person or entity.
m. Do not post, upload, or make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
n. Do not post, upload, or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of another person or entity.
o. Do not post, upload, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
p. Do not post, upload, or otherwise make available, intentionally or unintentionally, any Content that by so doing will violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, and any other regulations having the force of law.
q. You will not post anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information on Christianleadersinstitute.org.
7. Removal of Content. At our discretion, we have the right to remove any Content that we believe violates the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions. If we remove your content for violating someone’s intellectual property rights and you believe that our decision is in error, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal our decision.
8. Mobile. Any mobile services we provide are free. However, your carrier’s rates still apply to text, web access, etc. In the event that you change your mobile telephone number, you agree to update your account information within 72 hours.
9. Modifications to Services. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services (or any part thereof).
10. Termination of Account. You may terminate your Christianleadersinstitute.org account at any time and for any reason. You agree that we may, without prior notice, immediately terminate, limit your access to or suspend your account and access to the Services. Cause for such termination, limitation of access or suspension shall include, but not be limited to,
(a) breaches or violations of the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions or other incorporated agreements or guidelines,
(b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
(c) discontinuance or material modification to the Services (or any part thereof),
(d) unexpected technical or security issues or problems,
(e) extended periods of inactivity,
(f) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or
(g) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services. Further, you agree that all terminations, limitations of access and suspensions for cause shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account or access to the Services. Termination of your account includes any or all of the following: (a) removal of access to all or part of the offerings within the Services, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of all or part of the Services. Websites. This section is reserved for future reference.
11. Our Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Services and any necessary software used in connection with the Services (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through the Services or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by us or the applicable licensor (such as an advertiser), you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform or create derivative works based on our Services, such Content or the Software, in whole or in part. We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of the Software; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree to not modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Services.
12. Amendments. We reserve the right to amend the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice for legal or administrative reasons. All other changes will be made and posted on our website.
13. Disputes. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (“claim”) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions or arising out of any other matter exclusively through the Institute for Christian Conciliation in Billings, Montana. The laws of the State of Illinois will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit all claims first to non-binding mediation and then to binding arbitration, if necessary. Mediators and arbitrators will be selected according to the most current edition of the Rules of Procedure for Christian Conciliation. A copy of the Rules of Procedure for Christian Conciliation is available at http://www.peacemaker.net.
17. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify us, our subsidiaries, affiliated partners, directors, officers, agents, employees, and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the Services, your use of the Services, your violation of the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions, or your violation of the rights of another.
18. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT A. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT CHRISTIANLEADERSINSTITUTE.ORG WILL BE SAFE AND SECURE. CHRISTIAN LEADERS, NFP, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. B. CHRISTIAN LEADERS NFP AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (ii) THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. C. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR AND HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, INTERNET ACCESS, DOWNLOAD OR DISPLAY DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. D. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES OR SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions .
19. Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT CHRISTIAN LEADERS, NFP, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (a) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (b) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES; (c) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (d) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING THE SERVICES; OR (e) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS TCOS OR THE SERVICES WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
20. Exclusions and Limitations. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 19 AND 20 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
21. Trademark, Service Mark, and Copyright Information. You agree that all of our trademarks, trade names, service marks and other logos and brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and are our property. You may not use or display any of our property without prior permission.
22. NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information:
a. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
b. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
c. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
d. your address, telephone number, and email address;
e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
f. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf. Our Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: By mail: Copyright Agent c/o Christian Leaders, Int., NFP 614 Fulton Street Grand Haven, Michigan 49417
23. Terms Applicable to Users Outside the United States. We are committed to providing a wholesome online community of Christian leaders with consistent standards for everyone. We also strive to respect local laws. If you are a user outside of the United States, the following terms apply to you:
a. You consent to have your data sent to and processed in the United States.
b. If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States or are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Christianleadersinstitute.org (such as advertising, payments or solicitations of donations) or operate an application or website.
a. “Services” means the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.christianleadersinstitute.org and any other branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) other media, software, devices, or networks now existing or later developed; and (c) our Platform.
b. “Us,” “we” and “our” means Christian Leaders, NFP.
c. “Platform” means a set of APIs and services that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from Christianleadersinstitute.org or provide data to us.
d. “Content” means facts and other information about you, including actions you take and anything you post on Christianleadersinstitute.org.
e. “Data” means content and information that third parties can retrieve from Christianleadersinstitute.org or provide to Christianleadersinstitute.org through Platform.
f. “Post” means post on Christianleadersinstitute.org or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application).
g. “Use” means the use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
h. “Application” means any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives data from us.
25. General Provisions.
a. Entire Agreement. The Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us and governs your use of the Services, superseding any prior version of this Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions between you and us with respect to the Services. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other services, affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.
b. Waiver and Severability of Terms. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
c. No Right of Survivorship and Non-Transferability. You agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to the Content within your account terminate upon your death. Upon receipt of a copy of a death certificate, your account may be terminated and all Content therein permanently deleted.
d. Statute of Limitations. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Services or the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
e. The section titles in the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
26. Violations. Please report any violations of the Christian Leaders Institute Terms and Conditions – to firstname.lastname@example.org Last updated December 2, 2013. Copyright (c)Christianleadersinstitute