Christian Sex Education
Over 40 million people have streamed a program called “Sex Education” on Netflix media. This British series has received critical acclaim for treating sexual intimacy-related topics. The basic premise is that sex is not an exclusive marriage activity. The sex therapist comes from the secular social sciences perspective that generally excludes God’s role in the creation of sex from a Biblical point of view.
Christian sex education is needed for those who want to practice their faith informed by the Christian worldview! Christian Leaders Institute offers mini-courses and a college-level course on sexual intimacy-related issues.
Check out these mini-courses.
Christian Leaders Mini-Courses on Sex-Related Topics
God’s Design for Sex – Sex. Marriage Sex. Find out God’s Design for Sex. This mini-course will change your life and your ministry!
Opening Up Conversations about Sex – Many Christians have questions about sex. This course opens up many sex-related topics that Christians will find interesting.
Song of Songs – Have you ever studied the Song of Songs(Song of Solomon)? Maybe people are not aware of this marriage sex-positive book. Dr. Lloyd Carr brings us through this Biblical mini-course that will encourage and surprise you.
Victory Over Sexual Sin – Are you looking to overcome sexual sin? Are you looking for more tools to serve Christians who struggle with sexual sins? This course will help!
These mini-courses are free of charge. Just sign up for a study account at Christian Leaders Institute.
Are you interested in a College-Level Course called Christian Sex Education and Conversations?
This course is perfect for an active Christian who wants to study the Biblical perspective on sex. This Sex Education and Conversations course would also be great for officiants, ministers, and coaching ministers. Sex education-trained Christian leaders and clergy are needed to encourage and teach the Biblical perspective on sex.
Sex education ministers educate and create conversations that promote the Christian worldview as it applies to sex-related issues. These ministers lead by helping Christians be faithfully married and single (faithfully unmarried).
What is the Christian perspective on sex and sexual intimacy? What do Christians or Christian leaders need to know about sex-related topics? How is sex for Christians understood? How can Christian parents or homeschooling parents teach their children about sexual intimacy? How can a minister or life coach minister serve in sex-related topics?
Christian Sex Education and Conversation Course Availableavailable Tuition-Free.
This College-level course would fit the following:
- Christians, single or married, who want to learn more about these topics.
- Christian married couples who want to grow in confidence in their sexual intimacy.
- Engaged couples who want to prepare for marriage sex.
- Christian parents or home-schooling teachers who offer sex education to their children.
- Christian leaders, ministers, and life coach ministers, who are called to marriage or sexual intimacy-related ministry.
- Wedding officiants who want to offer marriage or remarriage counseling on sexual intimacy-related topics.
- Matchmaker ministers who help clients grow in these areas in preparation for marriage.
“Sexual Education and Conversations” is a 4-college credit course accepted at the Christian Leaders College.
This course will dive into the vital conversations about sexual intimacy from the perspective of marital faithfulness. This course will also examine some of the hot topics around sexual intimacy. This course will include the connect offered in the individual mini-courses. You will:
- Learn about the creation and fall of sexual intimacy and pleasure.
- Survey the fall of sexual intimacy in the Old and New Testaments.
- Develop a theology of sexual intimacy renewal.
- Study God’s Design for Sex led by author Ruth Buezis.
- Study singleness and the topic of masturbation from a biblical and Christian point of view. Is there such a thing as “Holy Masturbation?”
- Survey some of the challenges to sexual intimacy.
- Study the Song of Solomon mini-course led by Dr. Lloyd Carr.
- Learn how to open up conversations about sex in the church and among Christians. Ruth Buezis will lead us through that discussion.
- Get training about overcoming or helping others overcome sexual sin, including porn addiction and affairs.
- Become aware of tools and insights that strengthen sexual intimacy or bring healing to sexual intimacy struggles.
Christian Leaders Institute is your gateway to learning Christian sex education and how to minister as a Christian leader. In addition, minister or life coaching credentials are available through Christian Leaders Alliance for those who want to finish a credentialing program.
How do I get enrolled?
First, enroll with a study account at Christian Leaders Institute. Click the enrollment link on this page.
Second, you will be automatically enrolled in a Getting Started course, part one and part two. Part one will give you a brief orientation to studying at Christian Leaders.
Third, after completing part one, you can enroll in the Christian Sex Education course.