Free Classes Low-Cost Degrees
We want to keep you away from college debt while still offering official degrees that will give you the recognition you need. Our goal is to be the best value college degree option for you! At the same time, our goal is to bring you high-quality College level training. The school is passionate about raising up Christian Leaders and we want to remove barriers that get in the way, including money. Let nothing hold you back from getting prepared!
We are able to offer you free classes because our generosity-driven model funds the development of the classes and the day to day operations of the school in the Annual Fund. Student and Kingdom Vision Partners make high-quality Christian Leaders formal education available for anyone with access to the internet and a smartphone, tablet or computer. Over 200,000 people seeking training have begun.
After you complete your studies, you will be able to see your unofficial awards and grades. In fact, you can print out your unofficial award. This opportunity for high-quality education is a game changer.
Participation Required for Degrees
The Degree Program requires official award participation. While all classes at Christian Leaders Institute are free, the Degree Program is not. There are official accreditation and compliance functions that require staffing to verify the completion of your work. That cost is passed on to students or Degree scholarship supporters. The more students that participate the more staffing is needed to confirm the award from an accreditation and compliance perspective.
Here are the Steps for Your Participation in this Degree Program:
- Start the free Getting Started Scholar Class that makes you one of our scholars.
- Enroll in a Degree Program of your choice or just take our free classes to receive unofficial certificates and diplomas.
- When you enroll in the Degree Programs, you will be invited to send us any previous college work for us to review. You may receive credit for work already done at other institutions.
- When you enroll in the Degree Program, you will begin making payments or pay in full with a 15% one-time coupon.
- Complete your courses.
- Optional: Become ordained at the deacon minister level along the way. Ordination fees are included in the degree program fees. Your account must be in good standing.
- Graduate with your Degree level.
What are the fees?
Currently, the cost for the Associate Degree in developed nations is $1,000. The cost of the Bachelor Degree is $1,000. If you do both the Degree Programs at Christian Leaders Institute the total cost is $2,000. Currently, there are some Degree Programs for developing nations. See our current fee schedule. Click Here.