The Admissions Process to Ministry Training
The program at Christian leaders Institute is organized around three tracks: The first track is scalable (Free) and the second two tracks are non-scalable (Fees)
1. Free Ministry Training (Scalable) – Classes are free and you can rrint out unofficial awards
This scalable track is funded by donations. This track makes all the ministry training credit classes free and allows CLI to offer high-quality ministry training everywhere. CLI could offer this training to millions with only small incremental increases to our core budget. Students in this track can see their progress and print out their unofficial award
2. Official Awards Track (Non-scalable) – Classes are free, but you can purchase certified and verified embossed awards with minimal fees
Some students and graduates of CLI indicated that they needed official documentation such as ID cards and awards etc. This is a non-scalable track. While all the classes are free for this track, each unique verification and certification of classes completion including each certificate, diploma and ordination take specific staff effort. This effort is non-scalable from a donation-model standpoint. The costs for this specialization and personalization is passed along to student and graduates.
3. Degree Program (Non-Scalable) – Classes are free, there are non-scalable fees for verification, certification, accreditation and administration
Some students and graduates have been asking for a degree program that is accredited. Christian Leaders Institute is pleased to have the quality classes that allow us to offer a college level degree at a minimal cost for those who want this and need this. This degree is also non-scalable because it requires staff time and effort for verification, certification, accreditation, and administration. We have created our fee structure in open this door to the largest amount of students as possible.
How Do Sign Up?
1. Enroll free of Charge with your name, email address, and country.
2. Receive an email from Christian Leaders Institute and a password. Check your junk mail if you do not get the email.
3. Login with your email and password and begin the required Getting Started Class, which is also called the Christian Basics Getting Started Class. Complete this class and you receive your scholarship for track one – the free ministry training.
4. This getting started class course familiarizes you with the culture of Christian Leaders Institute, explores your calling into ministry, encourages your walk with God. When completed, you receive your first certificate, the Christian Basics Certificate. You may print your unofficial certificate out on your computer. Successful completion of this course also opens up all the free ministry training courses at Christian Leaders Institute.
5. In track one, enroll in your next free class to receive more ministry training.
6. The Christian Leaders Graduate recognition system will help you progress as far as you need to go. Icons will light up as you pass through higher levels of ministry training. You may be interested in some of our other track cost fees.
Published Fees For Track Two
Official ID Cards, Certificates, Diplomas, and Ordination
Official Student ID Card: $45
Official Embossed Certificates: $35 With commemorative case $50
Official Embossed Diplomas: $55.50 With commemorative case $75
Official Embossed Ordination Certificates, Letter of Good Standing, Clergy Parking Pass with ID Card: $99
Official Divinity Degree Program Fee for Associate and Bachelor
Associates Degree: $900
Bachelor Degree: $900
Official Student ID Card: $13.50
Official Embossed Certificates: $14.50
Official Embossed Diplomas: $15.50
Official Embossed Ordination Certificate with ID Card, good standing letter:: $22.50
Global Mission Fund for Tier 1 Divinity Degree Programs
Associates Degree: $120
Bachelor Degree: $120
Official Student ID Card: $13.50
Official Embossed Certificates: $18.50
Official Embossed Diplomas: $21.50
Official Embossed Ordination Certificate with ID Card, good standing letter:: $32.50
Global Mission Fund for Tier 2 Divinity Degree Programs
Associates Degree: $300
Bachelor Degree: $300
Official Student ID Card: $13.50
Official Embossed Certificates: $23.50
Official Embossed Diplomas: $31.50
Official Embossed Ordination Certificate with ID Card, good standing letter:: $39.50
Global Mission Fund for Tier 3 Divinity Degree Programs
Associates Degree: $420
Bachelor Degree: $420
Admission Policy Disclosures
Withdrawal Policy: Fees for Awards and Administration are not refundable.
Christian Leaders Institute grants religious certificates, diplomas, and degrees. Christian Leaders Institute is not accredited by any state or federal accrediting agency. However, Christian Leaders Institute’s academic programs are recognized by several organizations, such as ACEA and a growing list of other schools.
Christian Leaders Institute has graduates in all fifty states and 158 other countries in the world.
In regards to the Degree Program: Christian Leaders Institute is an independent Christian Non-profit that provides college-level ministry training worldwide. Christian Leaders Institute is officially Christian Leaders, NFP. Check out our accrediting partners.
A student desiring to transfer from another college may just begin the Getting Started Class. Transfer credits will be accepted into the Divinity degree program.
Christian Leaders Institute will accept traditional or non-traditional accredited courses if our registrar can verify that the previous college(s) attended are providers of quality higher education. Christian Leaders Institute will also receive college level examinations such as CLEP.
Request your transcript in a sealed envelope to:
Christian Leaders Institute
Attn: Brianna Prince, Registrar
700 Washington Street, Suite 260
Grand Haven, Michigan 49417
Or the educational institution can email your transcripts directly to email@example.com
TRANSFER OF CREDITS
Christian Leaders Institute will review all credits from acceptable Christian schools and will transfer in as many as are comparable to our programs. The tuition-free credits official or unofficial earned at Christian Leaders Institute and transferred to another school are done so at the discretion of the receiving school. There is no guarantee that Christian Leaders Institute will accept transfer credits from other schools, nor is there any guarantee that other schools will accept transfer credits earned at Christian Leaders Institute. The student should contact each school of interest regarding that school’s policy of transferring credits. Christian Leaders Institute is developing relationships with other colleges and seminaries willing to recognize Christian Leaders Institute graduates and coursework for transfer and admission purposes.